The monthly Worldwide Culture Swapper is a way for bloggers to share blog posts or photos about anything related to culture, geography, language, traditions, customs, etc. So if you are searching for new ideas for teaching your children about the world, this is the place to look!
Each month favorites will be highlighted on our website and Facebook page. In addition, this month we are going to start pinning all entries to our Raising Global Citizens board on Pinterest, so be sure to check it out!
Here are a few of our favorite posts from last month’s Culture Swapper (in addition to the ones featured during the month on our Facebook page) – I had a hard time choosing just three!
Making Multicultural Music shared how to make your own Ghungroo (Indian Style Ankle Bells).
Smiling Like Sunshine shared a guest post from Famiglia and Seoul on making a Japanese Sensory Garden for kids.
Mamacita Spins the Globe shared about making tree frogs from Panama with her kids out of Sculpty.
Thanks to everyone who shared in August’s Culture Swapper. We can’t wait to see what you’ll share this month!
And now on to this month’s Culture Swappers Link up….
- Link up any family friendly activity, craft, recipe, articles and posts that say a bit about your nationality or one that you are learning about.
- You can submit more than one link so come back throughout the month to share your activities.
- By linking you are giving us permission to feature your activity on our website and Facebook page.
- Please grab a Culture Swapper badge from the sidebar and put it somewhere on your blog (or add a text link to us in your post).
- Sorry, no giveaways or shops.
A new Link up will start on the first day of every month.
Let’s see what you’ve been up to!